Who should I contact in the Planning and Development Department?
Want to talk permits, development, or planning?
Check the list below to make sure your request is going to the right person!
Julia Schwarz, Director of Planning & Development
(709) 437-6532 Ext. 224 email@example.com
- Large-scale developments and/or subdivisions
- Municipal Plan and Development Regulation Amendments
- Rezoning Inquiries
- Municipal Plan Inquiries
- Planning Committee matters
- Legal matters
Jason Slade, Planning Technician
(709) 437-6532 Ext. 254 firstname.lastname@example.org
- I want to get a compliance certificate.
- I want to apply for a permit, how do I go about it?
- I want to build a new house, how do I go about it?
- I want to apply for a business permit, how do I go about it?
- What is the status of my permit application?
- Can I build on my property?
- What and where can I build on my property?
- What are the regulations that apply to my project?
- What zone is my property located in?
- What items are remaining before I can get my Approval in Principle?
- What items are remaining before I can get my Renovation Permit?
- I want to apply for an extension to my permit.
- Crown Land Application Inquiries
- Discretionary Use Inquiries
- General Land Inquiries
- Development Regulation Inquiries
- Plumbing Registrations
Doug Paul, Development Control Officer
(709) 437-6532 Ext. 266 email@example.com
- Residential dwelling and accessory building inquiries
- Development Control & Complaints
- Where can I build my shed/garage, and how big?
- What items are remaining before I can get my Footing Permit / Building Permit / Occupancy Permit?
- I need to submit my floor plans, plot plans, surveys, or certificates
- I want to get my refundable deposit back and need to request an inspection
- I want to file a complaint or file a concern
- Site inspections for culverts, civic numbers, complaints, etc.
- How do I get my occupancy permit?
- I need to apply for a demolition
- Newfoundland Power pole placements/light requests
- Location maps