Torbay Community Market
When: Saturday, November 3
Where: Jack Byrne Regional Sports and Entertainment Centre
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cost: $5.00 per family and a non-perishable food item.
Join us for one of the largest single-day markets in the northeast Avalon. We will have almost 100 vendors selling a huge variety of arts,
crafts, and specialty goods. Come down to the Jack Byrne Regional Sports and Entertainment Centre and get a head start on your Christmas shopping!
If you have further questions on this event please contact email@example.com
- Registration will open on Thursday, September 6th at 10:00 a.m. at a cost of $50.00 per table + HST ($57.50);
- *payable with debit, cash, cheque, or online banking via payee list. The Town of Torbay does not accept any credit cards*
- Registration will take place at the Town of Torbay, as well as online via e-Services (Visit www.torbay.ca for more information);
- Each table is eight feet in length and each vendor will be provided with two chairs (Maximum of two tables per vendor);
- Please advise if you will require electrical (same cost with or without);
- Please advise what products you intend to sell (direct sales such as Avon, Scentsy, Tupperware, Epicure, etc. will be first come, first placed – only one per company);
- Every attempt will be made to accommodate special requests, however, the Town reserves the right to set up the floor plan as they see fit;
- Vendor set up will start at 7:00 a.m. through the Zamboni entrance;
- This year’s market will continue past 4:00pm and will close instead, at 6:00pm. The Town respectfully requests that you do not dismantle your table/items until the market closes.