Splash Pad at Torbay Common Scheduled to Open July 1
The Town of Torbay is pleased to announce that the Torbay Common Splash Pad will be open to the public as of Friday, July 1, 2022.
Hours of Operation
Open 7 days a week 9:00am-Dusk
*With the exception of some Town holiday closures.
*Please be advised that the Splash Pad will close once the temperature lowers to 16℃.\
Join our Recreation & Community Services Facebook Group for updates: https://www.facebook.com/groups/torbayrecreation
Conditions of Use
- Arrive ready to splash! Users must arrive in their swimwear.
- Children ages 11 and under must be supervised by a guardian.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained.
- No running in the splash pad, or staff will ask you to leave.
- Do not swing, climb, or hang on any of the equipment.
- Please keep the following off the splash pad:
- food and drinks (these can be consumed on grassed areas and under the pergola)
- bikes, scooters, roller blades, and skateboards
- outdoor footwear
- water balloons
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Pets are not permitted.
- People with open sores or any contagious condition are not permitted in the spray park.
- The Town or Town Staff is not responsible for lost or stolen possessions. Please leave valuables at home.
- The Town reserves the right to close the splash pad and immediate areas due to weather, mechanical issues, or other circumstances as deemed by staff.
Additional Conditions Due to COVID-19
When using the Splash Pad at Torbay Common during COVID-19, please follow these rules and guidelines and keep the following in mind:
- Do not visit or use the spray park if you are feeling unwell.
- Practice healthy hygiene habits; wash your hands regularly/use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face. Please bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Do not share towels or goggles, and do not bring toys.
- Use of the spray park is at your own risk.
Failure to comply with any of these rules or conditions of use may result in being asked to leave the splash pad and/or the entire premises.