SAM Conservation Fund Scholarship
The 2020 Stewardship Association of Municipalities (SAM) Conservation Fund Scholarship application is now available! The $1000 Scholarship is awarded to a student who is enrolled, or will be enrolled, in the Fall of 2020 in a post-secondary institution and whose interests, volunteer activities and career goals align with our values of conservation and stewardship.
Applications are due on May 1, 2020
To be eligible:
- Applicant must be a resident of Newfoundland and Labrador;
- Is (or will be) enrolled in a post-secondary program in the 2020-2021 academic year;
- Have demonstrated an active commitment to conservation in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Download and fill out the application form
- Email the completed form, your resume, and a copy of your academic transcript to email@example.com.
- Applications are due on May 1, 2020.
SAM reserves the right to not grant any funds should no qualified applicants come forward. For more information, please contact the Stewardship Association of Municipalities or visit www.samnl.org/scholarship. Applicants that reside in a SAM member community, such as the Town of Torbay, will be given extra consideration.