- Cost: $150 per week per child
- Ages: Five – 12
- Registration opens Tuesday, May 14th at 10:00 a.m. to Torbay Residents.
- Registration opens Tuesday, May 21st at 10:00 a.m. to the general public.
- Registration is through eServices only.
- Payment Plan:
- If you are registering for weeks 1, 2, 3 or 4, payment will be required immediately.
- If you are registering for weeks 5, 6, 7 or 8, payment is required by June 13th.
- NOTE: There will be no refunds for Camp unless a medical note is provided. If payments are not made by the date required, your child will automatically be removed from the eServices system. Therefore, they will not have a spot in Camp.
The Camp will consist of in-house activities, special guests and adventures. All staff are certified in High Five, first aid training, camp training and have a wide variety of backgrounds, making each camp unique.
When: July 3rd – August 23rd
Where: Location to be determined
Drop off: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Pick up: 4:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Camp Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.