Bulk Drop-off – September 24-26, 2020
The Town of Torbay will be allowing residents to drop off their bulk garbage at the Municipal Depot, September 24-26, 2020.
- Thursday, September 24: 10:00am-6:30pm
- Friday, September 25: 10:00am-6:30pm
- Saturday, September 26: 8:00am-6:30pm
- Bulk garbage drop-off is availble to Torbay residents only. ID will be required at the entrance.
- Touchless drop-off only — Residents are required to unload all items and place in the designated loader buckets themselves or with the assistance of another member of their household or extended bubble. Staff will not be permitted to assist due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
Municipal Depot | 1 Pump House Road (Off Torbay By-pass)
- Mattresses, Box springs, Sofas, Chairs, Furniture
- Bathroom fixtures
- Carpet tied in rolls (maximum 6 ft long)
- Tree limbs tied in bundles (maximum 6 ft long)
- Glass (securely packaged and identified)
- Other bulk items normally associated with a residential household under 50 lbs/22.5 kg
- Swing sets (disassembled)
- Clothes washers, Clothes dryers, Dehumidifiers, Dishwashers, Hot water heaters
- Stoves, Microwaves, Refrigerators, Freezers, Barbeques (no wood or fabric), Metal bathtubs
- Lawnmowers, Metal doors, Metal shower tracks (no glass)
- Metal railings (maximum 6 feet long)
- Other recyclable metals normally associated with a residential household under 50lbs/22.5 kg
- Hazardous wastes such as paints, chemicals, solvents, propane/gas/oil tanks, batteries, etc.
- Regular household garbage
- Large trees and stumps
- Earthen materials
- Construction materials
- Roof shingles
- Vehicle parts
- Other items not normally associated with a residential household
- Items over 50 lbs/22.5 kg
Please contact Robin Hood Bay regarding the disposal of these items at 754-2489.
For more information contact Craig Connors, Supervisor, Infrastructure and Public Works
437-6532 ext. 286 | firstname.lastname@example.org