2021 Municipal Tax Deferral
The Town of Torbay understands that the COVID-19 pandemic and recent lockdown has placed unexpected financial burdens on many of our residents. To help alleviate some of that burden, effective immediately, the Town of Torbay is deferring all tax payments, including residential, commercial, and business taxes, until the end of June, and there will be no interest charged until June 30.
TAX PAYMENT OPTIONS
The Town of Torbay provides various options for paying municipal taxes including the following:
- ESERVlCES: Login and click eBills to view and pay your bill.
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTION: Visit or call your financial institution to set up Town of Torbay as a payee.*
- ONLINE BANKING: Register Town of Torbay as a payee with your financial institution. Please search Torbay, as payee names may vary by bank.*
- PRE-AUTHORIZED DEBIT: Submit the PAD Agreement form to firstname.lastname@example.org to set up automatic payments.
- MAIL: Send money orders or cheques/post-dated cheques to Town of Torbay at
1288 Torbay Road
P.O. Box 1160
*Customers must know their town customer code/account number to complete setup. Customer codes/account numbers are located on the top right-hand corner of your tax bill.